Welcome to the greatest celebration of stouts in Cincinnati! Please take some time to look over this information before you make it to the event tonight!
As some of you may know our parking lot isn't the biggest lot in the world so if you can't find a spot we welcome you to park on Goldcoast Drive. You can walk up to Zicka homes and walk through their lot to our front patio. Or you can park across the street and use the new cross walk across Kemper Rd as illustrated above.
How does Stout Blowout Work?
We aren't doing tickets like you might be used to at beer fests. We are doing normal tabs at the bar and will have the full spectrum of pour sizes. We will offer full tasters, flights, half pours and full pours. Due to the number of people who will be in attendance we will not be offering any "small tastes."
If you want to do a flight we will be doing them for $12 for 4 tasters. We will have sheets for you to fill out to make the process easier.
All of the beers will be put on at 4pm. Once they run out they're gone. We will also have a selection of other beers, ciders and seltzers for people that don't like stouts. We also have a full bar.
None of the stouts will be available to take home in growler or pounder formats. These are taproom only exclusives.
- March First Swiss Chocolate Stout
- March First Peanut Butter Chocolate Stout
- March First Strawberry Sundae Stout
- March First Irish Coffee Stout
- March First Chocolate Cherry Stout
- March First chocolate Banana Stout
- March First Imperial Stout
- March First Almond Cookie Imperial Stout
- March First Cookies and Cream Imperial Stout
- March First French Toast Imperial Stout
- March First Coconut Curry Imperial Stout
- March First Everything Bagel Imperial Stout
- March First Bourbon Barrel Ages Imperial Stout
- March First Double Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (Sycamore and New Riff Bourbon Barrels)
- March First Whiskey Barrel Aged Samoa Stout
- March First Whiskey Barrel Aged S'Mores Stout
- FigLeaf Steel Cut Oatmeal Stout
- FigLeaf Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Stout
- FigLeaf Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal Stout
- FigLeaf 2018 Barrel Aged Black Solstice
Please Drink Responsibly
We encourage you to use Uber or Lift or taxi service to get home.